If you are organised, detail-oriented and a natural problem-solver, this could be an excellent path for you!
Over 20 years ago, as young parents, we both had full-time jobs. Our costs rocketed when we had a new baby, so we offered bookkeeping services to try and bridge the gap between our take-home pay and our expenditure. It was hard work, but with commitment and lots of coffee, it was possible. Now, we’re offering training to people wanting to start a bookkeeping business – if you wish to make extra income or are thinking about retraining as an accountant in the future.
Take this course, and you’ll learn:
- The crucial accounting and bookkeeping concepts you need to know
- How to set up your bookkeeping business at home
- How to find bookkeeping clients
- How to work from home successfully
- How to choose an accounting software program
- How to price your services
You’ll also get mentorship and ongoing support for six months